This class includes:
- Printing of magazines and other periodicals, appearing at least four times a week;
- Printing of books and brochures, music and musical scores, maps, atlases, posters, advertising catalogs, prospectuses and other printed advertising, postage stamps, tax stamps, documents of title, checks and other securities, smart cards, albums, diaries, calendars, other commercial printed matter, personal stationery and other printed materials made of high printing, offset printing, gravure printing, flexographic printing, screen printing, as well as using other methods, duplicating machines, computer printers, embossing machines, etc. including emergency backup;
- Printing directly onto textiles, plastic, glass, metal, wood and ceramics
Printed material, as a rule, protected by the Law of the Russian Federation "On Copyright and Related Rights"
This class also includes:
- Print labels or tags (lithography, gravure printing, flexographic printing, etc.);
- Multi-color printing packaging, with additional design elements, on the sheets of paper and cardboard with the subsequent formation of the final product