This class includes:
- Processing of metal and non-metal waste, garbage, and other articles into secondary raw materials, usually with the use of process mechanical or chemical processing
Metal waste includes waste and scrap of ferrous and non-ferrous metals (including precious), non-metallic - waste rubber, textiles, paper and cardboard, precious stones, waste and scrap of plastic, glass, and other non-metal waste and scrap. The grouping processing is enabled from the waste materials in the form: first, separating and sorting recoverable materials from non-hazardous waste streams (ie rotting garbage) or, secondly, separating and sorting mixed regenerable materials such as metals, paper, plastics, used beverage cans from
Examples of mechanical or chemical recycling processes are:
- Mechanical crushing of metal waste from used cars, washing machines, bicycles, etc .;
- Mechanical reduction of large iron pieces such as railway wagons;
- Shredding of metal waste, motor vehicles, end of life, etc .;
- Other machining methods, such as squeezing, pressing to reduce the volume;
- Extracting metals from photographic waste paper such as photographic film and
This class includes:
- Manufacture of new final products from (actually produced) secondary raw materials, such as twisted yarn of the available stock, production of pulp from waste paper, waste tire treads and metal manufacture of metal scrap, see the relevant groups in Section C (MANUFACTURING).
- Reprocessing of nuclear fuels, see 20.13;.
- Melted iron waste and scrap, see 24.10;.
- Obtaining of secondary raw materials in the process of combustion or oxidation, 38.2 cm;.
- Treatment and disposal of non-hazardous waste, see 38.21;.
- Treatment of organic waste for disposal, including production of compost, see 38.21;.
- Energy recovery (energy waste disposal) in the process of burning non-hazardous waste, see 38.21;.
- Treatment and disposal of transition radioactive waste of hospitals etc., see 38.22;.
- Treatment and disposal of toxic, contaminated waste, see 38.22;.
- The wholesale trade of secondary raw material, see 46.77.